Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Avocado Baby

I should have known that baby A would LOVE avocado's just like his big brother! Oh my, Austin ate a half an avocado in 10 minutes...all by himself. (he sucked it right through the mesh)

Right now Austin is not eating table food for nutrition, just for fun. We pretty much just give him something we are eating and he plays with it on his tray...his favorite are things he can hold, like green beans, apples, or banana. This makes breakfast and dinner so much easier for us because he will sit in his highchair almost the entire time. Finally I don't have to inhale my food!

He is also sitting up for longer periods (somehow he gets himself in a sitting position all by himself) and up on all fours crawling backwards. I really wish he would slow down a little!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment