Monday, June 15, 2009

1 week bedrest complete!

I have been on bed rest for one week today...only 6 weeks to go! (Right now our goal is to make it to 36 weeks...and any more than that would be great!) I was so lucky today to have 4 different visitors! First my friend Gina came over with her little boy Jackson (1 yrs old) and they brought me a yummy lunch. It was so nice to see her and baby Jackson, he is so so cute! After that Derek's mom's good friend Denise came over to visit. In the mean time Dayle came over and cooked us a VERY yummy dinner...seriously I have no idea what we would do without her, she has been so sweet to us. Derek got home around 6 and we ate our delicious meal Dayle made. After dinner we got a call from Rusty and Meghan who were in the neighborhood (bc they just bought a house DOWN THE STREET), and they stopped by for a visit:) We are SO excited for them and their new house...it is literally down the street from us. They close sometime this week and will be all moved in by the end of the month, so exciting!!!

The last fun thing that happened today was I got a care package from Erica in the mail! I usually get really excited when I get packages, so right now I am especially excited! It had lots of fun stuff inside it and it will keep me busy for a while. Umm, and it had Skyline Chili inside...what could be better?!? Thanks Erica:)

Having so many visitors today was really nice considering I have been having contractions most of the day. I had a good morning with random contractions which is different from the the past few days. Then this afternoon I had contractions every 5 minutes for 3 hours! It was a really long time, but they were no more painful or uncomfortable than they have been. So now its almost 9pm and they are back to being random, only when I move. I am really not sure what to think about the Terbutaline right now, as it does not seem to really be helping much anymore. I will bring it up with my Dr. on Wednesday.

Right now I am waiting for Derek to get back from Trader Joe's with my treats:) I was craving some of my favorite snacks and he went to get them for me...he is so sweet. I have never had to rely on someone so much before and he is treating me so well. He really takes care of me (us!) and I am so lucky. He has been so patient with me and has been so positive about everything...it makes me feel so much better. I could not ask for a better husband:) (Did I mention hes gone right now getting me my favorite cookies;) hehe)

More tomorrow! (Yes, I may be blogging everyday because I do not have much else to do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment