Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New car seat!

So with all this bed rest/relaxing/not much to do, I have obviously been doing a lot of searching on the Internet. Although I wish I could be doing a lot more shopping on the Internet, its just not very practical right now as I am not working/bringing any money in:) But there are some things we still need for the baby...like an infant car seat!

Back in December my mom and aunt Debbie gave us a Peg Perego Pliko P3 stroller for the baby...it is SO cute and the perfect colors. It is very easy to fold up and will be just perfect.



After doing a lot of research about infant car seats I found out that the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio infant car seats is one of the safest out there...and it is exactly what we need to fit on the stroller! You just put it on top and it clicks together. It is one of the more pricey infant car seats but when it comes to car safety price is not an issue. (Plus Babies R Us sends me coupons so we were able to get 25% off:)

No comments:

Post a Comment