Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No news is GREAT news:)

I had a pretty busy day today (OK, busy for me at least) and went to the Doctor. Besides being extremely tired from not sleeping, I have felt OK today and was just glad to hear what Dr. Jaki had to say. Since last week nothing has changed and I am still not dilated at all. Although I am still having preterm contractions, they have not caused me to progress in the last week...So relieved!!!

My belly still measures what it should, although I have actually lost a few pounds in the last week...and we are not sure how that is possible because all I do it sit here and eat! So I will try not to worry about that because I know I am eating and that's all I can do! Oh yeah, and on the way home from the doctor I had Derek pick me up some Jack in the Box for lunch (Cheeseburger and fries craving)...I am sure that will help me with my weight gain!

We listened to his little heartbeat today and it sounded perfect...nice and clear. He has actually been moving around a lot today and keeping me from napping:) I guess he is getting me ready for whats to come!

In just a few days I will be 31 weeks...Thank you everyone for your prayers and support...its working:)

No comments:

Post a Comment