Monday, July 27, 2009

1 WEEK!

I know I have mentioned how excited I am for Mom to get here, but I thought I would say it again. I AM SO EXCITED! Only one more week and she will be here!

I just looked at my calender today to mark off my "count down" and saw the number 50. Yep, today is day 50 of bedrest! I can't believe that I have gone 50 days without doing ANYTHING! This is the longest I have gone in my entire life without any work, school, shopping, cleaning, cooking, and a million more things! Each day I put a little smile face in the calender to remind myself that I am doing this so we can have a healthy baby...As much as I say it is hard to be on bedrest, really it is very easy. I know that a LOT of women have it a lot more difficult and need much more intervention. I am sitting here able to relax, with a healthy baby inside me. What more could I ask for? Seriously, God has been great to us. I know that my pregnancy was a little different than I expected it would be, but it has still been perfect to me because the baby is doing so well. I am thankful for where I am, and I pray for all the women out there who are not as fortunate.

I hope this week goes by fast because then I will be 37 weeks and not so scared to be moving around! I have so much I want to "do" when I am able, and just can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I am also counting the days I love you and miss you so much. Let's go and have a pedicure as soon as you are ready.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete