Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Uh oh...



Today, for the first time, I had a taste of burnt almond cake. There is a local bakery near by (Dick's Bakery) and it is supposed to have "the best" burnt almond cake. Dayle told me that they are good and I mentioned I had never had it....BIG mistake! She brought an entire cake home today, and it was the best cake I have ever had:) Really, the outside of burnt almonds tastes like smores and the inside is 2 layers of cream and cake...That does not sound near as good as it tastes!!!

I already crave another slice...this could become a bad habit!

Thanks for the introduction Dayle:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michele!

    Just stopping by to say hi! The cake looked delicious!

    Hope you have a great week and I will for sure let you know when I send the package your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a piece of the cake i wonder if you could freeze a slice for me. I would love to know what the calorie count of one slice would be.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete