Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mice...

Today I got my package from Debbie with this card inside. It is a picture of one of Grandma's favorite things...mice! This is what the card said:

"Shell,
Grandma wanted in on the fun and she picked out this card. You two had such a special bond! Now you have her up in heaven watching out for you and baby Moore. She also wanted you to have the Sesame Street books because of the mice..."

This card brought tears to my eyes because this is exactly what Grandma would have given me:) She always loved mice and everything that had to do with mice, so this was perfect! I know that I am a little emotional right now (lack of sleep. hormones. lack of sleep) but this really meant a lot to me to be reminded of Grandma and what she would have been doing. I can't wait until the baby is old enough to learn about his Great Grandma "DB" and we can read the mouse books together. Thank you so much Deb:)

No comments:

Post a Comment