Sunday, July 5, 2009

What would I do

Without him.

I sit here on Sunday evening, in my rocking chair (that he put together), looking out the front window...watching Derek wash my car.

He has spent the entire weekend taking care of me, making my every meal, and doing whatever small (or big) task that I ask. No complaints. Ever.

Even though taking care of me is enough work, he has also been able to *watch a friends dog on the 4Th of July so said friend could enjoy time away with family, *help a friend set up his cable/Internet in his new home, *and do all our yard work/gardening/car washing/tree trimming. Did I mention how wonderful he is?

This is what I love so much about him. He is so sweet, to me, and to others. He is always willing to help, and never complains. He gives and gives...Something I know our son will learn from him.

I just want to sit here and write this down because I never want to forget how lucky I am. Life is really perfect for us. This is my dream. He is my dream and this is what I always wanted.

What would I do without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment