Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am no Martha Stewart!


I just got off the phone with Aunt Debbie and had to share this funny story! Ever since I have been on bed rest my Mom and aunt Debbie keep telling me to do some "crafts." Well if you know either of them, then you would know that they are the least "crafty" people on earth! This is exactly where I got my ability, or should I say inability, to do "crafty" things. Even the word "craft" gives me the goosebumps! So what does my Aunt Debbie send me in my weekly package??? A MARTHA STEWART CRAFT! Ha! I opened it up and saw how cute it was (On the package cover---already assembled!) and then I had a nervous feeling when I read how easy Martha says it is to do! Oh, Martha Stewart, you have no idea how challenging this "easy craft" will be for me! So, now I have all the components out of the bag and I am ready to assemble the cute little animal picture frames...if only I could start the first step. Yep, already lost! I have been staring at them for 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do first....Oh boy this might be a long project but it is perfect for me and my unlimited amount of time! Thanks Deb for sending me things to cheer me up and keep me busy!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the picture frame you crafted and just to let you know that if it did not turn out I will just buy a new one. Or maybe Debbie can make one.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete