Thursday, June 17, 2010

Little Musicians

Today Gavin and I headed to Drum Circle with Angie and baby Kaylin. Drum circle is an hour of tons of kids playing with LOTS of drums and other musical instruments. I took Gavin here a few times when he was really little...he usually just slept to the noise. Now that he is a little older, he really likes it and interacts! Both Gavin and Kaylin were very busy the entire time, and LOVED the very loud noise...it was actually Angie and I that were ready to go! Besides Gavin trying to eat EVERY instrument, he did a really good job and even hit the drums with the sticks. I am pretty sure he touched and played with every single instrument in the room. Kaylin just smiled and watched....she even played with the bell. She's such a happy little girl:) Thanks for the pics Angie!

Notice Gavin's very first battle wound on his face. We had a feeling that this may happen...but we were just keeping our fingers crossed that it would not! Gavin vs Arnold the cat. Arnold won, and Gavin went to bed last night with a few scratches on his face. I told myself that if Arnold ever did anything to G, then we would have to do something...as in Arnold would probably become an outdoor cat. Well, it came true. Arnold is now not allowed in the house when Gavin is awake...and must stay outside or in the garage. I am taking him to the vet when we get back from vacation because I just want to make sure that he is not in any pain....maybethat's why he keeps acting out and attacking us. I guess we will see...I just still don't understand why he all of the sudden started to turn on us, and became such a mean kitty! He has always been so sweet. Ugh, poor kitty!



No comments:

Post a Comment