Friday, June 18, 2010

Family Vacation

We are headed to sunny FLORIDA bright and early in the am!

After cleaning, packing, laundry, errands, packing, cleaning, repacking what Gavin took OUT of the suitcase, more laundry, 2 more errands, and one last load of laundry, we are packed. That is until Gavin gets into the suitcase and empties it again. Oh and until he pee's through his jammies again...all over the sheets;) Oh, and I thought I will mention that we just finished MAKING our father's day cards for daddy and grandpa's. Yep, Gavin and I were crafty!

Erica and I were talking yesterday about how we like to have the house nice, clean, and organized before we go on vacation...so that it is that way when we return...we TOTALLY got this from our mother. I can still remember growing up, the day before our annual Florida vacation was spent cleaning the house top to bottom. I always thought to myself, this is so ridiculous and crazy...why do we need to clean BEFORE we leave??? Well...::sigh:: now I know! I am turning into you Mom!

2 suitcases
1 pack n play
1 diaper bag
and 1 smiley baby all ready to go!

Please keep your fingers crossed for a very smooth travel day...its going to be a very long one!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you and Gavin were crafty! I know it is scary I can tell I am also turning into my mother. Hope you guys have a wonderful trip! Maybe next year we can plan a reunion, miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! I hope Gavin can show off some of his swimming skills!
    See you when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele,
    When you come home on vacation you will be happy to come home to a clean house. If the house was not tidy you would want to stay on vacation and never come home. Love you and see you soon.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete