Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Haircut

Today my good friend Jeni came over to give Gavin his first haircut! I met Jeni a while back at work...she was a foster mom to one of my very favorite patients:) She is the sweetest woman in the entire world...she fosters medically fragile babies, and his SO amazing with them. She takes such great care of her "babies" and we all know they are in the best hands in the world:) She lives close by and we get to keep in touch. She offered to cut Gavin's hair (She used to cut children's hair) and we were so excited that she came over!

Gavin did not sit still AT all the entire time...so I though there was no way it would work...but Jeni was great, and cut his hair while he squirmed and wiggled around:) I even gave him raisins, a "cookie" and other things while she was cutting...but nothing worked for very long! I am still so surprised that she was able to do it...and she did a GREAT job! All of the long parts that fell in his face are gone, and the sideburns and back is nice and trimmed...the only concern I have is that my BABY looks like a LITTLE BOY :) Oh where has the time gone!

Is it possible that he gets cuter and cuter with each passing day? I am so in love with this lil man!

Before:


After:

1 comment: