Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Nicholas!

Today Gavin went to his first "First Birthday" party for Nicholas! Wow, I can't believe that he is already one years old...it really just seems like yesterday that Laura (His momma and my good friend from work) and I were sitting at work with our big bellies, talking about our pregnancy and our active little boys...now he is ONE!!! I think I get a little sad because that means that Gavin's first birthday is only a few short months away...ACK!!!

Gavin and Nicholas have become pretty good buddies, although I think Nicholas is getting tired of Gavin "chasing" him around. Gavin and Nicolas played with balloons and crawled around for a little bit...and then Gavin started to crawl after Nicholas, and would pull himself up on him! It was pretty cute!

The party was SO CUTE! It was Sesame Street theme, and Laura really went all out! I think I may need to hire her to plan Gavin's first birthday party because she did an awesome job! Actually, I learned that all I really need for Gavin on his birthday is a single balloon. It kept him occupied for a long time and he just laughed and laughed as he would pull it back and forth...and it would hit him in the face! Oh how I love this little guy:)

Happy Birthday Nicholas! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment