Thursday, June 3, 2010

Standing

Gavin is now standing on his own, for long periods of time! He has been standing for a while now, but now he will stand for a few minutes all on his own. He can look around and even bend up and down while he is standing. When he gets tired of standing, he will just plop down on his bottom...and then he usually takes off crawling.

Gavin's crawl is extremely fast. One second he is sitting there, the next he is across the room with a cord in his mouth. He is so fast, he knows that he can get somewhere and do something he is not supposed to, before I am even leaving the room.

Gavin will leave my side and go explore, but it has to be on his own. If I come to where ever he is and he see's or hears me, he will come speed crawling towards me and cry until he is in my arms. He is definitely developing into a mamma's boy!

Gavin's favorite toy is still anything that is not a "toy." I swear, I am going to invent a line of children's toys that are not "toys" so that they will play with them! (oops, gave it away!) I really think that this needs to be invented! Or maybe I will just tell everyone I know who has a little baby that toys are a waste of money!


1 comment:

  1. Good Job Gavin!!!! I can't believe how fast you are growing up...and I know your mommy and daddy can't either! Have fun playing with your "toys", just try not to drop them everywhere you go :) Although if I'm ever walking to Starbucks and see a thermometer or spoon on the sidewalk, I think I know who to return them too!!!

    ReplyDelete