Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gavin is WALKING!

Of course right after I type a post about how I think my little man will walk soon...he goes and walks! This morning when G got up from his am nap, we played out in the front yard...and I of course had to snap some pics of him. Like all of his other "firsts" I caught this one on camera too! He was standing up by the fence (sticking his fingers in a little hole) and then he turned towards me (I was sitting over by the bushes) and WALKED! BY HIMSELF! I was shrieking and clapping and screaming...telling him how great he was doing. He just looked at me with big eyes and a VERY proud face. I am not sure who looked more proud. Him or me! I called Derek to tell him and his voice was so happy...we are SO proud of you little man:)

3 comments:

  1. you definitly are one of the best photographers along with a very photogenic Gavin!

    Love Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gavin...we are SO SO SO SO PROUD of you!!!!! What an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Gavin!!! Such cute pictures too!

    ReplyDelete