Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My little daredevil!

So Gavin has been riding his balance bike for a few weeks now...and he surprised us all by going down the hill at the park....today he decided that he could "handle it mama" with a new hill. A VERY steep RAMP! We went up this ramp (it goes over a highway) to go to the other side of a park...and I had a feeling when we were coming back to go home, he totally would want to ride down this ramp...alone! He did not even give me a chance to think about it, and he was off! He rode down, so so fast, and turned the corner so well! I was really sweating!!!! So of course I had him do it again so I could videotape it...and I was just as nervous the second time...but only for a minute, as he proved that he could do it! What a daredevil!

No comments:

Post a Comment