Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A day at the museum



me- Gavin what happened today at the museum?
G- Davin hit Momma with dinosaur bone"
me- And what happened?
G- We left an came home and Davin fried and fried all allllllll the way home!" (fried=cried)
me- Was mommy hurt?
G- Mommy so sad and mommy was pointed at Davin!" (pointed=disappointed)
me- When can we go back to the museum?
G- We go back when Davin does NOT hit mama"


I can still see all the looks we got as we were leaving the museum...Gavin throwing the biggest fit, running behind me and trying to stop me from pushing the stroller...while he was crying so hard he could not even see! Oh my! I honestly thought it was kinda funny, so I was laughing and it totally looked like I was trying to leave my upset child there...Oh the joys!

No comments:

Post a Comment