Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012 pics

Happy Easter! I felt pretty accomplished that we were all showered and dressed by 10:30am! Ahem, a little past church time, but I think God understands!

Here is our first attempt at a family photo! I never knew how hard it was to make sure that TWO kids were looking at the camera…when a remote is taking the picture AND expecting a 2 month old to “look” HA! This was pretty fun thoughJ We did not get very many good shots…either 1. You could see directly up my skirt, 2. Gavin was giving his “cheesy weezy smile” a little too big, or 3. Baby Austin was needing me to move around. Phew!

With that being said, I have never hired a photographer, and I am not gonna start now! Here is what we got. 





1 comment:

  1. MICHELE...i am in love with these photos! is it weird that i'm tearing up looking at them? lol. what a perfect little family you and Derek have! you look absolutely beautiful...i am in love with your hair all down and flowy too! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete