Friday, April 20, 2012

My boys

Austin is changing so much each day. He is smiling all the time now, although I have yet to get it on camera. He "talks" to us and loves when we talk to him. He is pretty happy just being around us, and will sit in his chair or lay on his mat for longer periods now. A "happy camper" is what his brother calls him. 

Gavin has become quite the little two year old these days. Man, oh man! Gavin likes things a certain way, and if you "mess it up" or do something he was not planning to have done, then he gets pretty upset. Usually I will have no idea what I did until he calms down and can tell me what was wrong. Like I said, he has a certain order to his crazy two year old life, and its pretty tough when we get in the way;)

Bath time is a favorite for them both. Austin loves to watch his brother, and Gavin helps wash Austin's body and hair every night. Austin has had a few mouthfuls of water already, but does not care one bit!

Never a dull moment around here!!!



1 comment:

  1. GREAT pictures! And happy 32 months G and happy 2 months A!!!

    ReplyDelete