Sunday, April 29, 2012

Daddy cuts G's hair!

OMG! We finally decided to try to cut Gav's hair! HAHAHAHA I am still laughing! Poor thing looks like he belongs in Kentucky now! I guess its not that bad, but seriously, he was SOOOOOO excited!!!

We have been taking him to Balloon Cuts kids place forever...sometimes 2 times a month! I seriously dread taking him there now that we have 2 kids...We have to wait in line, get it cut, and then pay way too much money...THEN come home and take a bath IMMEDIATELY because he is "itchy." It is a big process. So why not do it at home? Derek cuts his own hair, why not G's too?

He looks cute. Derek says he "looks like a boy now" :) Next time we might do it a little shorter....see how that looks. For now, every time I look at him I bust out laughing!!! (He has no idea why:)


No comments:

Post a Comment