Sunday, March 13, 2011

Baby Noah

Today I became and aunt again! Patrick and Eva welcomed a beautiful baby boy very early this morning. Noah Jeffrey Gunderson. He is ADORABLE! I have seen pictures (very few!) and I am already in love with his chubby cheeks and open mouth. He is so sweet. Both he and mom are doing well. I will post pictures as soon as I get some.

This is the first nephew that I will not get to see as a newborn. I am very upset about that, and kind of depressed. I know, I know, I am VERY thankful that he is here, and of course healthy! That is all that is important, but I still want to meet him and be in Cincinnati right now! I was there for Griffin's birth, and I was there when Annabel came home from the hospital...and it KILLS me not to be there to meet Noah! Deep breaths!

Gavin and I are going to plan a trip back to Ohio sometimes this spring or early summer. The next month is too busy with work, so its not possible. We are hoping for May or June. If I can hold out that long!

I am so thankful that Pat, Eva, and baby Noah are doing well. I can rest tonight knowing that he is here and healthy!

Welcome to the world sweet baby Noah! Auntie Michele and cousin Gavin will give you LOTS of kisses soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment