Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gavin Lately

Oh this boy is such a handful. This is one of his favorite things to do...cook in the kitchen. All day long, he gets up on his learning tower and "helps" in the kitchen. He is always cooking "Pas--aaa" (pasta) in pots with water and real pasta. This entertains him for a very long time. He also helps us make whatever we are cooking, and he ends up eating most of what he cooks. 

Gav just got a haircut. I think it makes him look so old! 

Gavin has been blowing us away with how much he is eating lately. Well, he has always been a great eater, but recently he must be going through a growth spurt. He eats such enormous quantities...its pretty amazing. I guess it makes sense since Derek and I both eat a lot:)

Gavin has been sleeping so great. He sleeps about 11 hours straight, we do not hear a thing. Then he has been napping for 2-3 hours in the afternoon. It is wonderful. We are loving it. Now we need to train ourselves to sleep past 5am...since we have been getting up at 5 for almost a year!

Gavy has been talking up a storm. He imitates a lot of what he hears, and if he can't say it, he just says "Oh". He has so many new words, I have not been good at keeping up with his words...Every time I go to write one down, I try to remember all the words that are new (for that day) and then I just give up. I will do more detailed "Gavin talk" in his 19mo post. 

1 comment:

  1. That haircut is SO cute.It is so nice to see how much he loves the tower.

    Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete