Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cooking with Gavin = 1/2 tub of butter GONE!

Today Gavin helped me cook in the kitchen. Gavin spends about 90% of the time when he is home up on his learning tower. He LOVES this thing, and what he gets to do while he stands there. He helps cook every. single. meal. Even when we are not eating, he prefers to be up in his tower pretending to cook.

Today we were cooking grilled cheese on the stove, and Gavin helped "Buu-uu" the bread (Butter). Gavin loves to help with the butter because he knows he gets a butter knife to help with. I usually let him play with the food for a bit while we are cooking. I had to wash something in the sink, and turned around to find that half of the tub of butter was in his mouth. He usually just licks little bits... He had a big cheesy grin on his face, and then said "Mmmmm." Hmmm. Apparently I had the same love of butter when I was a kid...so he got this one from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment